If you’ve made it this far, you already are involved!
Thank you very much for taking the time to learn more about Woods and Books.
If you would like to donate funds, books, or materials, you can email us
• firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
• or donate directly at:
Woods and Books, Inc. BPI Bank Account No. 001073-6622-96 BPI, J.M. Basa St., Plaza Libertad, Iloilo City, Philippines
and we’ll get back to you promptly (just after we do a little joyful jig of rejoicing)!
If you would like your donation to go to a specific Woods and Books item or expense, here’s our wish list:
• One hectare of land in Iloilo City or outlying area, accessible by public transportation or within walking distance of a community
• Library building
• Library materials, equipment, and supplies, including—bookshelves, storage cabinets, tables, chairs, and other furnishings, computer, printer, copying machine, stationery, and other office supplies
• Montessori materials
• Shipping and transportation fees for books, Montessori materials, and other library equipment and supplies
• Resources for trainings, meetings, and presentations with stakeholders and the general public
• Operating and maintenance expenses for green space and library
We also welcome volunteers who can help us raise funds,collect books or promote the program. As you can see we’ve got our work cut out for us. However, with your help, we can make it more fun and satisfying than it already is!
Please fill up our Contact Form and leave a message: